Saturday, February 17, 2007

Job + KL life

"How's your new job?" Most people will ask me.

"Well. But I don't like living in KL if I was given a choice" I said.

Working in my current company is quite enjoyable despite that I have to start organizing my own conferences with little help from my leader. This job will provide me something I am looking for in my prospective career. It would be a good try.

Nonetheless, living in KL isn't as good as many people would like it to be. People are always on-the-go & such hectic place to be in! You need to adjust yourself quick or you lose out, in time & space similarly. I hated being in this position on my first day of work as I needed to get to my company which is situated in the heart of city and it was unbearable! As I don't possess a transport, I took the LRT and city monorial to work. Everyone gets to the work at about the same time & you just need to push yourself into that sardined train! Yes, no rules. You miss, you get frust lah! Been thru that for the whole week, wishing it will end soon. However, I met some ladies who were optimistic about living in this busy city. As we chatted about work & staying in KL, they told me not to worry about it & I should be happy as I should take things step by step, and if I don't like what I am doing just put a stop and find for a better one. From this, I can stay and look young! Yes, these ladies have been working for years & they definately look young & happy despite their age.

I thank my cha bor Joewiz for being a good friend while my stay in KL. She took care of me like a big sister, made sure I eat ALOT, sleep well & get to my job place safely. Give you a BIG hug lah! =)

I hope to cope my work well when I restart my workload next, next week.

1 comments:

theone said...

Well, dear the first week of work is finish, um time to have a relaxing week as the CNY is here!! bet you are busy goin around relative wishing them happy new yr, and not to mention getting some red pocket!! haha

umm, for me as i started my class already, sort of getting used to the system here now!! is quite like monash, but of cos there is always something different, anyway hope you enjoy your holiday!! take care!! love you!!