A little bit of what James and I did during the last trip to Hong Kong.
A week's trip to HK (18.11.07 - 24.11.07) was indeed short, yet a fun & memorable one, which I have to say my first holiday alone. All I felt was excited because I was going to meet Darling again after a year! It didn't matter so much of whether I was so nervous to even meet his family & relative on his birthday. All in my mind was him. When I was there everything was like fantasy. Never thought of anything else, but only wanting to be with him. Even going to McD for breakfast was something I wished I can do everyday with him. As funny it may sound, that is what every couples want to do; to do things together. In my case, I always felt I wanted to have the moments with him coz having this distance relationship has given me a sense of acknowledgement of a love one and how much we have put effort into it to keep it going till today. Of course there were ups and downs throughout the months before and even now, after departing from HK, away again from him, we do face the same problem. Question is: When will we see each other again?
As I was walking out from the gate to the arrival hall, all I could feel was tremondous heartbeat in me. "What should I do when I see him? Hug? Kiss? Or even cry?" Well, funny thing was the first person I saw was his cousin, Lois. She said James was waiting for me on the other side. OMG, crazy la ... he was running from one end to the other and when he saw me he jumped onto me, gave me a tight hug & a peck on my cheek and I almost felt so hard to breathe coz I think our heart juz stopped that second, a sign of relieve. FINALLY!
That night he brought me to his home and I was introduced to his family and relatives. As much as I was digging my own grave, they were not as bad as they seemed to be in most TVB dramas. *opps* Everyone gave me a warm welcome and we had a feast that night. Boy oh boy, I loved his Dad's fried oyster eggs. The final hour we sang birthday song for James and his little girl cousin. *so comel* Yay, officially tried homemade tiramisu cake! Loved it baby! Afterwards, we headed to my hotel so that I can take a rest before our sightseeing the next day.
Day 1 Monday
He picked me up at the hotel early morning and we went sightseeing at the Harbour. Breezy and sunny that morning as we strolled down the seaside of Habour. Many handprint of HK stars on the ground and statue of old time actors like Bruce Lee. We also entered a Space Museum nearby, don't asked me! Maybe James was hinting that he wants to take me to space one day. *lol* We headed to a mall and had tong sui. Wanted to share with him, but he insisted we have two types on the table. OK! At nite, I met his family again for Japanese dinner. We sat at the bar, I thought it was something different for a chinese family coz usually we sit on a round table specially during dinner. Was quite difficult to speak to them coz of the distance. But, I had a good dinner with them :)
Day 2 Tuesday
We went to Ocean Park! Sad to say, this place is less interesting than the last time I came. They are on renovation! We took the cable ride, which I was a bit terrified, there he was laughing at me! *boohoooo* Sonia sure is jealous with me coz I saw pandas, her friends. They were sleeping, not even moving except one busy eating bamboo shoots hidden somewhere! Bah. I had a big hot dog roll, and I tried to be funny by stuffing it into my mouth! LOL... ok that's enough of details! Oh yes, I had grilled sauced calamaris. They tasted superb! Yes, I eat more than I play. Blame James, he fed me well here :P
Day 3 Wednesday
Another sight seeing day. James got his car today and we went to Repulse Bay, where the riches stay and the beautiful beach is. It was sunny and cooling, so we took a slow drive to the top and I was admiring the houses and cars of those riches. I wished I can stay there too. James' a good driver, never felt like puking as the car needed to hit many cornerings. We had our romantic lunch at Stanley Plaza, my first spicy dish ready to melt in my mouth! Love it. Oh before I forget, we went University of Hong Kong to view the campus before lunch. It is one of the top universities in the world, that was why I requested Darling to take me there! That night, we had steamboat at James' home. Yes, I love food. Uncle made special chilli for me. He even asked if I wanted to try a more spicy chili paste from Taiwan. Yesss I had it, I almost cried for joy! Chilli haven! I love you Uncle!!! You my best chef in HK! Kekekeke... *James' jealous*
Day 4 Thursday
Disneyland!!!! Who's super jealous of me now? OK, not going to rub it in. I had so much fun with James at Disney, coz he begged me to take a roller coaster ride! OMG...! I swear my life was about to end that second when the ride reached the stop. Yes, he took me on terror ride! *strangle James* *pouts* I got an ice-cream after that to cool down. There were four Lands; Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland and Main street USA. We spent the whole afternoon there as we wanted to watch the fireworks. That night was a miracle. We watched the castle lited up with colourful lights, stories of disney and followed by spectacular fireworks! It was indeed a night to be remembered in my life, coz it was my first time in Disney and with someone utmost special.
Day 5 Friday
It almost come to an end for me as I know I was leaving tomorrow. I was in tears, couldn't bear myself looking at him. All I felt was this was a forever good bye for us, as if I won't see him again. He knew the reason I shed tears without asking me. He hugged me and said he will never leave me. *rolled eyes* What was wrong with me? This is a holiday and shouldn't I be all smiling and laughing like what I always do? I felt so close to him and time took the greatest moments from me so quickly. I deserved to have a good life as I fought for it till today! Retail therapy usually works. So we went to window shopping at malls and streets of HK. I see nothing fits my taste. We finally got a pair of new rings to replace our old one. James said, this new one represent our meet in HK and our love journey. I don't hope, but I want it happen for us. The rings are beautiful. Our top choice and considered ourselves tied as one. Met cousin Lois that night for our final meet. I think she's someone best I can talk to in his family. I like her.
Departure day
It was time to say goodbye. Had breakfast with his sis and lunch with his parents. Bidded farewell, thanks and good health to his family before James & I headed the airport. I felt the one week happened at a snap of my fingers! James was actually driving me home. At that time,I couldn't bear that feeling where I must go. I teared once again I was at the custom gate. It was a suffocating moment for me. I kissed & hugged him and walked straight in without turning back; that was a good step.
I love my time in HK, never felt this special before. There will be many times I will come back and see you, my darling coz I love you for you, and of coz with 101 other reasons. Thank you for everything you've done for me till today. It is a wonderful journey for us and it will still be...
p/s: The next entry I present you all photos of my trip! Happy viewing~
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
5 comments:
Aiyo, u also make me want to tear as I read ur entry..sobs..so saddening. Sighs..Well, the nex trip, ask him to come to msia, ok?? James, plan it! :P
Neway, ur HK story definitely shorter than mine la! I tink coz i suka buat grandma stories la..lolz...and yes..IM FREAKING JELES tat u got to see pandas!! Aiyo, my baby pandas..lolz..
I also want go HK! i want go to the repulse bay too..i want go todisneyland too...i want go to ocean park too...i want go long kai too...i want to go wif my bf too...did i just said tat? wahahahahaa..:P
well, glad tat u had fun in HK. meeting the 'in laws' tat turned out to be nice 'in laws'. tat's great! =D bet u felt sweetness and bitterness all in 1 week rite? poor lili san..nia give u a hug,k! muakss..nex round i bcome kacau daun, k? I go wif u to hk! wahahahaa...
ur pics i see dy lorrrr..summore commented dy lorrr....Nia ur number 1 fan! lolz...*hugs&kisses*
dear, what a lovely summery of our time in HK...short yet there are so many moment, so many things you can see, tell from the entry...when pp read sure they know you had a wonderful time in HK...
hehe, thank you for being such a wonderful, yet so caring n loving toward me...I feel really blessed...
I love you shea li!!
that was lovely :) glad you had such a good time! saw the pics up on facebook, loved them! i can totally relate to what you're feeling, wondering when you'd meet again. tim's here in two weeks and 3 days and i can't wait! :D
I am feeling better now, looking forward to next time! Gotta always move forward, right?
Thank you for supporting me! Bless you all~
Meldee: Gal,I'm sure you'll have your fun time with Tim when he's around! :P Send my regards & love to him, in case I don't see him this time.
Yeap..keep moving fwd! go go li~!! muakss! =D
Post a Comment