Friday, May 09, 2008

Every lil bit of it

I've not been writing for quite a long time. You must have guessed that my new workplace is torturing me or whatsoever. Well, not any of it. I've been uptight with assigned events and towards the end of the first month here, I am starting to feel the real pinch of working in this busy crazy place! Frankly, the lively and nutty colleagues entertain me a lot. I am not open to them yet as I feel that I got to prove to them all that I can do a good work too before I turn myself into a crazy lil thing in the office. The next thing they would say is "I never thought you were like this at the very first place!" Many asked am I enjoying my new role in this workplace? Yes I am. I feel that the work challenges are always there coz you get to experience all different type of handling each tasks and you're not always assigned to the same old thing. One thing for sure, they don't let us all do the same thing over the period of time you're in this company. This is great!

++++++++

Okay, lets get into the topic of what happened to my funtastic week with James! As most of you know, my dear James came to Malaysia to specifically celebrate my birthday! I'm a lil evil to leave him alone during the day coz I need to work and only later evening be with him. The day he stepped in Malaysia, we drove back to my hometown to meet my family. He very much enjoyed the food in Malacca until he had a bad tummy. Don't worry, he is just fine after. He said he liked my home very much, cosy and comfortable. I told him, I just love this kind of home in the near future *winks*

After a night at my hometown, we headed KL and we spent our time in KL itself. You see, we are quite adventurous. You wouldn't believe that I let him drive my car around in the hectic city of KL - without a proper driving licence!!! No police stoppped him during that week, thank goodness. He was quite shocked to see the way motocyclists rode their bikes on road. One word - Dangerous!

When James was around, I almost felt everyone else was invincible. I told myself I want to spend all my time possible with him, coz I know there would be no other time like this until after a long time we are together again. So during my birthday on Thursday 24th, we went to Asian Heritage Row and popped into a restaurant we thought it was good coz of the outlook. Always bear in mind that never judge the book by its cover! You'll never get wrong. Anyways, we had our quickest dinner ever in a "fancy" restaurant and went KLCC to catch a movie - The Tattooist. God know why I chose that movie - thinking it was some love thriller movie. Apparently not. I was closing my eyes half of the time while James was so excited over it! *tsk tsk*

Reaching the end of that week, we dropped by Sunway before airport. We went Monash Sunway campus and met up with Melody whom we have not seen since... one year plus, I think. Quite happy to see she is happy herself :) Thanks for being our tour guide, Meldee! James thought the campus was small - but you know its a regional campus, so I think it is big enough!

Later that night, it was time to send James to the airport. Sonia was with us so that I don't get lost when I get home afterwards. It may sound tragic coz it was time to bid goodbye to James, but we must. I've always wished that I can be close with him, yet over the last 1.5 years together, I can't possible not think we are physically far away. He always tell me... "I am always with you despite the distance". I can nearly cry each time he says this to me.

We will meet again soon, Darling~ Thanks for coming to see me! Love you lots :)

2 comments:

missironic said...

Somebody finally updated her blog! wahahahaa...=P

gud tat u r enjoying working in ur new workplace..tats the most important ting, isnt it so? lili alwiz crazy la..remember who make me crazy? *look left, look right* but nonetheless, when comes to work means work for lili! tats for sure! =D

sumhow i noe how its like missing somebody..especially sumbody u cant see often..it hurts at times hor..well li, stay strong! nia alwiz be there for you..muakss!

anyhow, happy tat u had a fun week wif ur jamesie..yes, im sure u'll b meeting him soon too! =D

theone said...

hehe yeah....havent seen your update for while dear... :P

umm, yeah i know the new work must be a challenge for you, since it work different from your old company, but i m sure after a month or two I will be sure you will get the head on it...

well, hehe it was a fun, awsome week with you dear, specially just stayin wit you that the best part.

I love you forever and the love within us will be grow stronger n stronger. I am sure we will meet again...

I love you