Friday, June 13, 2008

2nd half of the year

We are in the 6th month' of the year - how quick can this be? And the next thing you know, it is December already! The last 5 months have been a little crazy; job change, sudden visit from James, rise in food and petrol.

And yes, the food and petrol will continue to increase from time to time because the govenment no longer wants to subsidise like they used to previously. The govenment dares to say "we are giving 30sen discounts" while other countries, they do not get to enjoy as much as we do. OK, we see your point. However, the sudden change is quite unbeareable for many of us. I would say that majority of us are middle-wagers and we find it difficult to adapt to the increase price in food and petrol specially. How can the government asked us to "change our lifestyle" when we were not even living extravangant but trifty all along? How long more can we do this for ourselves in order to survive? Our pay is not rising, but everything else is. No wonder you can see so many crimes happening in the country. Don't mind me saying this, but crimes surely to happen due to bad times for people. They would rather kill, steal to get what they want - for what? To live, of course. I really hope this bad time will pass thru quickly and we will be able to see how the country progresses.

As what I see now, people are doing their daily chores like usual. They go to work, they eat their meals and do lesser shopping. People can only complain to themselves, friends and family coz the government don't listen well to people's needs. They only act later on when it may be too late. We all must pray for peace on the country afterall, coz you never know one day everyone will be like "zombies" where we attack each other unncessarily - without control!

It would the end of my job probation in early July. I wonder whether I've achieved what I really wanted at the beginning of accepting this job. This is entirely a new management and I have yet to understand how they really work coz of the system individual practice, but of course this is under one roof, so it is a management which I should practice.

3 comments:

theone said...

yeah, half n yr gone....which mean for me another semester is about to begin again, but of cos before that happen...need to finish my exam first...

well yeah everything but the pay is rising, sigh...is become more and more to live everywhere...

anyway there is nothing we can do about the rising price, but just have to aejust our life style to suit it....

missironic said...

ler..interesting also wat lili's post..said mine hebat wifout pics..li also sama hebat..ish ish..hehehe

yes..everyting rises EXCEPT for the gaji. very unfornately..we have to ikat our perut and spend less. I have to count down on buying movies, dramas and animes. =(

i dun want b zombies lerr!! eeee..gross!!! *vomits*

li, dun quit yet..try till ur very last try, ok?? then u dcide give up or not? okies..gambateh! nia support u..ALWIZ!! muakss!! ;)

missironic said...

omg! so many spelling mistakes..really shows how down my brain was ysterday..i dunno wat im typing also..hahaaha..sori, li..u still noe wat i mean rite? ;P