Life's short. We wouldn't want to live as though life is against us. "What has happened will always be a lesson in life", said one of my chabohs. Looking back my past, I know there were good and bad memories and I believe that jeoperdizing the present and future because of the past would only make me feel suicidal. The good ones will stay and perhaps fade away and the bad ones usually linger forever... Usually, the wound is harder to heal and stiches remains even it has been fixed.
Nevertheless, good things won't come when you don't let go of the old ones. I'm sure you all would agree with me in this. I dare not say I've totally move on for the better, but at least I'm happier now and I can see a brighter end, that's all matter.
To all my friends who have been supportive of me regardless of how silly I can be, you'll always have a special place in my life.
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
4 comments:
bagus la u have found something/someone to make u happy. I'm still feeling crap. lolz..well, it's not the 1st time. live wif it! that wat i always say. =)
life is not short. Women can live until 80+ now a day.
shea!! long time no update. i'm super happy for you for all the nice things happening to u. wish u happy always!!
i'm waiting for u in singapore.. TO KILL MY BOREDOM AND LONELINESS!! huahuahauha
Post a Comment