These couple of weeks have been the best moments as I have ventured into a more promising future for myself. My job confirmation in July has brought me to look forward and I've never been more than motivated before in doing my job. In fact, this job is more than just a job; it is my stepping stone to something greater. Knowing that I can perform well and enjoying working in this company, it is something I've been seeking for the last year. All I need to do now is to maintain my pace and work for the better as I can secure my future in this state.
Seeing someone else happy is one thing, seeing yourself happy is another. I am happy that some matters happen and I've never regretted it happened. I see it more like an adventure in life and we are supposed to go through this chapters without shortcuts. We've got time ahead of us and we need to make good use of it and not let it ruin you. You must be in control of what you have. What I have now is just the beginning of a new storyline; I'm going to draft my story with full of excitements and I will bring it along while I jot it down.
This short period of time not only made me look at things in a different perspective, I've learnt to accept others opinion openly and when it is justified, I am able to make a more reasonable decisions. I am guided to this trail which will eventually give me a better security and realistic stand. No one pushes me to this route coz I believe it is oneself that can change the way one is for the better or worse. I have more to expect in life and I won't let anything to stop it from happening.
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
1 comments:
lili's entry sounds very zen! hahahaha...good that u have found ur normality and also stability and chasing something or already have something that makes u feel happy! after all, that is wat we r living for, right? to be happy. cheers babe! =D
Post a Comment