Saturday, March 07, 2009

Losing touch

Yes I have been away from the blogging space for quite a while... and that's because work has taken quite a lot more of my time this time. Since the recent retrenchment in my company, some of us who remained had to cover up the work which were left by our ex colleagues.

This change in the office has taken a toll out of me till I fell sick again 2 weeks ago and had to go to work regardless how much work is staggering on my desk. I am grateful to have my job still, but I feel this is also called "human exploitation" at workplace whereby so much work is dumped on you but still get paid the same. I mean if you do the calculation, it is quite unfair I would say. Like myself who have been slavering for a couple of weeks then fell sick because of lack of good rest, I think it is not worth at all. I guess this is how it's going to be for this whole year or until the economic is rocking sky high! Till then, we are most welcome to slave and kiss as many A** as we can to maintain our position. Don't you love it?

Nothing exciting to say about my life actually... I would really love to do the things I like, but again it often involves $$$. I am learning to manage my finance better with the help of cutie coz he is really a good advisor in this aspect. From here I would be able to foresee my future without much worries. I believe everyone wants to see something they dream of at the end of the day. It is how you make it happen and when it will belong to you.

I sure hope someday my dreams will come true.

0 comments: