I was expecting this when Eid holidays was over and plentiful of work to catch up due to the fact that I have been away from my desk for company training plus the long weekend. With this, it only leaves me with few days to work on my events which deadline is overwhelmed! No complains, I am very happy I have work to do instead of sitting in front of the desktop and browsing through nonsensical websites. Okay, I was kidding. I read many useful websites, but ME don't pay me sit and do nothing, did they?
Here I am, back from a long hard day walking around, surveying popular products in town. I was happy I did so, because it has been months I wanted to do it and no one was really interested in what I wanted to pursue. Now I have dear who is willing to tag along, so why not start it right now? No harm, in fact I think it has been a fruitful day, took down notes, met potential dealers and understand further on what we are going to deal later. Darn I live with checklists!
After walking around for hours, we settled down with some pisang goreng which tasted awesome!!! Bad for health, who cares! :P The banana was sweet enough and the crispy parts tempted me to have more.... Yums~ In case you want to know where I got them, please drive yourself to SS2. They are located at a corner opposite McD and it's a Chinese owner :P
Have fun this weekend peeps!
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
1 comments:
ehem~ somebody didnt ask me abt following her to survey also. how u noe nobody is interested? EHEM EHEM! :P And the goreng pisang.. i tink i noe where.. the guy sells from a van right?
Post a Comment