Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Counting dust

Hello friends!

After completing many projects during the busy months, I am finally getting my rest. Well, I am a little disappointed because one of my project is canceled. This only leave me to very free weeks ahead of me. The best part is World Cup is coming up and everyone's focus shifted to that and I supposed most of us are going to be more available until it ends.

I would like to Congratulate my another good friend from college and university, Merilyn Gee on her recent engagement to a good man. I hope he is! To add, they both have also just graduated from their Masters degree from Victoria University in Sunway. All the best in your career paths, guys!

Since I was too available yesterday, I had a thought about attending a language class to improve my skills at work. Of course, it is never too late to learn new things in life, especially when you can further enhance your ability at work and socially. I have checked some centers that offer tuition for Mandarin. So my friends, whoever is interested to take up this class, please buzz me. Oh, make sure you're based in Kuala Lumpur!

Cheers.

0 comments: