Sunday, August 29, 2010

Things & relationships change over the years

More good luck needed for me!!!
Expectation is a big word. You don't know what you get out of it. It could be good or bad. It gets you sky high and it could just entirely disappoint you. Many people do good thing and they expect something good in return. It doesn't come easily although you may think you have put much effort into it. Sometimes it comes unknowingly and that is when you feel utmost blessed and wished more to come. I've known some friends whom believe that when they are nice, they should be treated good in return. Of course, in this sentence itself, it's almost true that good things should come to good people. In reality, this is not it. People fail to understand that doing good doesn't mean you get a lifetime of sin-free. When offering a favour to a pal, don't expect a pot of gold. Do it for you. I would sometime call it, a de-stress hobby.

Back when I was a teenager, I loved being around people. I enjoyed friends company that I get nagging from my parents for being away from home most of my day. When I went to university, my group of friends got smaller and only left those friends whom truly understand the person I am and we are good friends till today. People changes over time and I understand. Even myself... I am quite particular, ever stubborn, and easy influenced person. In these few years, I've become selfish and self-centered. Probably work and family have influence in this matters, but obviously I choose to be that person. Sometimes, I dislike the life I am heading because it seems that it is going no where. Most people say that at this age you're experiencing "midlife" crisis, which probably is.

I just want a good life! for me and my family. I just hope that day will come soon. We are born in this world to suffer, but, I want to ensure I leave the world without any regrets.

0 comments: