I know it has been more than a year since my last write in my blog. It would be the most lame excuse if I ever going to mention to my readers. But, what can I say, the girl has been busy!
Earlier this year I got promoted to Senior, overseeing a mini team of clowns - Ha kidding! mini team of juniors who joined me in running Middle East events. Let me introduce my current job scope - I am assigned to run Middle East division events, which is something not-so-new because off and on in 2010, I was doing some Middle East events but not fully concentrated on this region. I started traveling to Middle East particularly Dubai & Doha to monitor and execute events. Fun isn't it? Not. Traveling is fun but not when you have to travel and work. Any ways, I do enjoy my job the last couple of months especially when the time business picks up crazily! Hearts pumping, the adrenalin rush and I almost would do bungee jump from top of KLCC tower! Kid not!
As my relationship with Dear has ups and downs on the second part of the year, it reminds me to be patient and give and take in situations where things almost fall apart. We love each other very much and I know how much Dear has compromise and done for me to have this relationship in tact. All we know this year is a challenging year and we never gave up. Recently, Dear proposed and I said "Yes!". If you want to know when is the big day, you will know when the time comes. Stop asking me.
More to update - soon.
Earlier this year I got promoted to Senior, overseeing a mini team of clowns - Ha kidding! mini team of juniors who joined me in running Middle East events. Let me introduce my current job scope - I am assigned to run Middle East division events, which is something not-so-new because off and on in 2010, I was doing some Middle East events but not fully concentrated on this region. I started traveling to Middle East particularly Dubai & Doha to monitor and execute events. Fun isn't it? Not. Traveling is fun but not when you have to travel and work. Any ways, I do enjoy my job the last couple of months especially when the time business picks up crazily! Hearts pumping, the adrenalin rush and I almost would do bungee jump from top of KLCC tower! Kid not!
As my relationship with Dear has ups and downs on the second part of the year, it reminds me to be patient and give and take in situations where things almost fall apart. We love each other very much and I know how much Dear has compromise and done for me to have this relationship in tact. All we know this year is a challenging year and we never gave up. Recently, Dear proposed and I said "Yes!". If you want to know when is the big day, you will know when the time comes. Stop asking me.
More to update - soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment