Yesterday was the Culture Nite Ball of the International Student's Association. Simple yet successful. Not as great compared to last year's culture nite. But hey! It was all a great effort from the organising committee in this event. Everyone looked lovely with their national clothings. I wore a nyonya kebaya. It looked brilliant with simple touch of make-ups & hair tied bun. Haaa... you want to have a look of all the pictures taken during the event? Sadly, the pictures were taken in a film camera. Can't share it with you right here. Or else you could view those fantastic pictures of the many different people of different culture! =D Nevermind. Whoever meets me during my next break when I'm back home, come HUNT for me! *lols*
Man... after the event, we cleaned the hall like any other cleaners. Kept the tables, chairs and even swept the hall & stage to make the hall look as it was supposed to be- CLEAN. Rushed back home to go clubbing afterwards. Can't believe I actually went. Coz' I was pretty tired but been dragged by a bunch of friends. Don't want to make anyone upset or whatesoever, and I went! At the club, we all danced to the music like there's no tomorrow! Haha... stressed out I guess.
I'm sure everyone had a good time last night. It is an annual event. Wouldn't want to miss it coz' you never know that you might not be seeing the same bunch of uni friends again =)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment