Wednesday, April 06, 2005

not a quitter!

I'm definately NOT a quitter! Well enough to judge myself, I find it difficult to pull out into something I've committed myself into... giving myself the full responsibility in whatever involvement in my life. Yes, everytime I said I would quit I never did! I'm not trying to be fluky-minded. I thought that it would be best if I were to complete where I left off and I would feel much happier at the end of it. Like last year last semester, I won the vote for the Publicity officer position for the International Student's Association. I was pretty excited about it. In fact, during my last summer break, I did a little work on it. I collected some useful articles and good newsletters from some local universities so that I could do some references. I DID my homework! *lols* Anyways, I got back from the holiday and started off my job like a slug. No one to assist me. I was new in this. I do know how to write. But, I need a director too! So, there was I... struggling thinking how to "make" the newsletter. In fact, I was a little worried about getting more than 4 issues in this semester itself. Guess what? I'm done with 2 issues already! Gang ho huh? Not yet proven my real talent. Kakakakaka! I definately must thank some significant people that helped me overcome my "job stress". You know who you are. And you people are always in my prayers ok! *winks* Hiak hiak hiak! I'M READY TO FIGHT!!! GIVE ME THE POWER! >.<~

0 comments: