I was in city with my sister for 3 nights and it was real fun! I had the best break after so long in this quiet place of mine. At least, I get to SHOP! Though I did not shop much in city, I had delicious food; you name it, I tasted it all! Italian! Chinese! Japanese! Indonesian! *lols* I must sounded like a pig to you huh... That's the thing, when you're in metropolis area, you get most of everything! As it is, I was with my sister. I got my birthday gifts posted all the way from Malaysia, by my parents. I got my KEY! *wink wink* Finally 21 huh! How is it feel to be 21? I'm exploring this age onwards still... But I guess, I am now fully responsible in my all actions. Even my parents can't help me if I don't help myself. Don't you think so? =D I'm glad that I have a few very significant people in my life who cares for me for who I am. I'm today coz' of them all.
Anyways, all good things must come to an end... STUDYING time! *sighs* Exam in a month's time.... *flips text books*
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment