Saturday, May 21, 2005

struggling weeks

Another 3 weeks till exams' starts. Lots to catch up though not much has been done these few days. Was pretty laid back for a week since my last assignment was hand in. Indeed too lazy to get my books to open, what more to read! Anyhow, I'll get things done soon.
Some friends are leaving for good after the exams. Some have the intention to stay on either to further their studies or to start hunting for jobs. My close friend faces dilemma in deciding whether to fork out more money to study her honours or to go back Singapore for good (which she don't really like the idea). I really wished I could tell her not to really worry about it, but I guess I understand her mixed feelings right now. She's right. No one can help now except GOD give her strength to overcome her indecisive moments. I really hope she'd make it living here.
A great prospect in life here, hey!

0 comments: