Wednesday, February 08, 2006

konnichiwa~

I was out with my close friend, Sonia for Memoirs of Geisha this afternoon. We were just right on time for the last session as the cinema will be releasing new movies tomorrow. Of course, I wasn't disappointed with the show coz I think it was not too bad. But what I've heard from others, the movie is so much different from the book. How much difference? I've got no idea. I guess not many people liked the movie after having read the book before. I'm not any close there! I like the mix cultures shown in the movie. Not forgetting, our very own local actor Datuk Michelle Yeoh... damn, she's hot! The props were simple although they might have invested many kimonos for the movie. *heh heh heh* The kimonos looked magnificant! The little kids at the beginning of the movie were so adorable~ I think the production team used good actors and props to make a successful movie. Then again, how accurate the story is... another issue that is. I give it 8/10.

0 comments: