As humans move on in life, every little thing changes to improve the life of mankind. Yes, technology is what I'm talking about. Sometimes, we can't evem catch up with it. Everyday technology develops and it expects us to be aware of its existance and be part of it. We're somewhat guinea pigs. We take, learn and explore its usage as much as we eat rice every day. What has the world turn humans into? Are we going to exprience cyberhumanic down the road? I really don't know. Just today I watched
The Firewall. It's about how people thought of robbing a bank in a different method. Not with any armweapons nor forces of strength. Just how smart they can be. Only the power of internet and computers and its expertise. With only a few pushes on the keyboard, robbers can transfer money without entering the bank area. Now tell me, how safe are we? Can we wholly trust robots to work for us? ... What do you think?
2 comments:
I believe that if we give too much AI to robots, they are capable of starting a revolution against mankind and will exterminate anything that crossed their way.
yeah! i definately agree with you, vince!
Post a Comment