Here I am.. back from my vacation. Was in city living with my elder sis... did not really do much things with her except dinner time. She was practically busy studying for her mid semester exam, so I don't blame her for not spending time with me, though it was holidays. This time round I couldn't call anyone to go out with me coz most of them have graduated and are back in their home countries.. *sob sob* I think I don't have anyone left in the city whom I can hang out with. Oh well, I enjoyed my shopping alone anyways. *heehee* The other day I was out with my housemate Lily... She came down for a day to shop, so it was all good when she was there with me. We walked almost half of the day thinking time was kind to us, well NOT! Hardly hours later, it was already 4 and that she had to catch a train back to Gippy coz she needed to attend some friends dinner which in the end cancelled on her.. *poor her* Else, more shopping could be done! *heehee* Mel cha bor & her darling Tubs were down in city as well and we had Japanese lunch. Oh man, first time trying the eel... not too bad after all. Might order that dish in the future =p That whole Tuesday was really full time shopping, I tell you. Really crazy. Sometimes I don't understand how people can shop everyday. I mean... the shops are always packed with people and people are always carrying shopping bags... damn, Melbourne is a shopping heaven! Okay, I'm back here in moomooland, the place to be... to calm oneself down from the "material world" *lols* Just kidding, note that. But seriously, you don't spend much money here... this cowland! All you do is... GOSSIP perhaps? Ummm, that's another matter. Happy Holidays again... till next Tuesday, I guess.
0 comments:
Post a Comment