Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Splendid Birthday!

Thank you my dear friends for all the best wishes and of course, those presents! Love them a lot, it was really nice and thoughtful of you all to celebrate this special day with me. And you know what? I think my 21st birthday was not as "happening" as this year's! I had a good time on Sunday at Crown Casino with my dearest Melissa & Joewiz cha bor, dad Longy, G the man! *lols*, Liddie my darlin si kecik & Lily my prez/member of laugh-for-nothing-club! Dinner at the Kings restaurant were impressive, sadly I wasn't able to eat that much that night coz I had a bad tummy. *damn* Lucky thing I was able to at least grab a plate of food and ate a little of it, else it would be such a waste for not trying those "expensive" gourmet/meal. Ah.... another best thing during dinner time... I was surprised with a birthday cake courtesy of the restaurant accompanied by a few staffs who sang birthday melody for me! Again, thanks to G, the man! who organised this trip & also those lil surprises for me... I was happy and also sad at the same time. Happy coz it's my birthday and people who care for me were there for me, sad coz I can be emotional at certain times with no rational explanation. *sigh* I'm still a weak person, after all being said. In my case, people who existed in my life don't just come and go. They leave a stain in my memory even they've done the slightest mistake. Oh well, no use rambling something you are not meant to have. Nowww, enough of those for now! Ah, my friends from all around the world... thanks for buzzing me while I know it could be your bedtime back there! *heehee* I REALLY ENJOYED MY DAY! A BIG HUG for all of you!!!

p/s: Mel, dad Longy & G: Thank you for making the "after-party" for me though it was forsaken not even 2 hours! I know I troubled some of you to take care of me... even I've some "marks" on myself... It was all goooooooooood! A day to remember! Sorrrrrry dad Longy for *ehemm* heehee... =D

Joewiz: I missssssssss you so much & am happy that you're back in Melbourne plus you came to celebrate my birthday. Love the JD & polarizer is in good condition.... I hope you're able to find a job & settle down soon. Don't worry so much okay? Me, Mel & Len will always support & be by your side even if we may not be physically with you *heehee* *hugss*

1 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

Happy belated 22nd birthday!!!! Muacks I love lili-san!!!