GM's on holiday for a week, office is peaceful for a bit. Yes, I am slacking away with work load, not that I have plenty to do. This month and next is like a "holiday" for me. One conference each & no trainings so far? Umm, I think I'll doze off at work. Anyway, I'm not too sure how this Tag Game works. Just give it a try!
I've been tagged by Melissa
This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
Weird things huh? Here's goes nothing....
1) Even a tiny dirt bothers me, so I start cleaning!
2) "Cicak" is my enemy, I look out for it every inch of my steps within 4 walls.
3) I am chinese, but I don't speak Chinese at all.
4) I keep my nails super short.
5) I laugh for nothing (scares people!)
6) I can cry while I blog.
I tag YOU!
Jamesie dear
Cik Sonia
Fifi
Vince
Lily
So, the rest of cha bohs been tagged by Mel, I leave them to tag tag others! Have a nice day all!
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
3 comments:
ya..lili is a neat freak! seriously..she can do hsekeeping at other ppl's hse...lolz..totally..tats y i alwiz say.."lili will be a good wife n mother"...seriously! =D
anyway..1 more tag? aiyo...ok la..when i free i buat..currently u 'holidaying' im not lo...sighs! i feel like taking leave after all tis r over..after all..i am a confirmed staff now, arent i? lolz..
yes yes, take off when your "overload" work is done!!! or else u shud endulge yourself with something u like doing, or maybe go for a spa! heh heh heh....
Tag tag tag!
ok..lili belanja me spa! yeay! let's go!
Wahahahhhahaha!~!!
Post a Comment