
If only everything I can get is from a big tall stable TREE....
You need to work for everything you want in life. I was walking around in StarHill, acjecent to JW Marriott. I was far from reality. I was in fact, dreaming away. Dreaming to have a rich, wonderous life. I see young ladies, women walked passed me with such glamour in them and just look at how they carry themselves when they are rich and beautiful.
Frankly, I have this thought in mind that if you want to be physically beautiful & be a headturner, you got to have the money to do it. Yes, I soooooo want that LV, Bvgalri & Chanel shiit! At this point of time, I have lots to complain about my life. I am dissatisfied. But I can't do anything but solidly patient till end of this year. What I need to do now is really stay calm & avoid making myself like a pathetic lady.
I read a lot of inspiring stories from Malaysian women who accomplished their goal and they were just like me now. I see myself in them in 10 years time. I really want that for me. I beginning to feel like I'm not the only one who feels this way. I have my friends who are in the same boat as me & I share my sorrow with them. They listen, they understand, they never complained about how bad I am acting, as they are also climbing this big, long stairs along with me. Thanks, friends :)
You need to work for everything you want in life. I was walking around in StarHill, acjecent to JW Marriott. I was far from reality. I was in fact, dreaming away. Dreaming to have a rich, wonderous life. I see young ladies, women walked passed me with such glamour in them and just look at how they carry themselves when they are rich and beautiful.
Frankly, I have this thought in mind that if you want to be physically beautiful & be a headturner, you got to have the money to do it. Yes, I soooooo want that LV, Bvgalri & Chanel shiit! At this point of time, I have lots to complain about my life. I am dissatisfied. But I can't do anything but solidly patient till end of this year. What I need to do now is really stay calm & avoid making myself like a pathetic lady.
I read a lot of inspiring stories from Malaysian women who accomplished their goal and they were just like me now. I see myself in them in 10 years time. I really want that for me. I beginning to feel like I'm not the only one who feels this way. I have my friends who are in the same boat as me & I share my sorrow with them. They listen, they understand, they never complained about how bad I am acting, as they are also climbing this big, long stairs along with me. Thanks, friends :)
image from google.com
2 comments:
I am sure 10 years from now, you will be living like a rich woman.. What you have now, is just a starter, when you work more, you will be more worthy, get pay more So dont be down now, when you see other's, just remember they are once at your stage as well, but they work their way up...
All the best dear...Love
i tink for those young women of our age who arent born wif a silver spoon will tink of the same vision like wat u r imagining, li...who dun want to dress up to the nines and walk down the street confidently, carrying the attitude of "hey, im happy wif my life right now.noting beats the time of life i am having now'. i figured everyone wants tat..yes, including me..many times i have imagine myself to be tat sophisticated and intelligent women (though at times i dunno i can carry designer clothes or not. lolz). so, yea..rite now we are pursuing that dream tat i blieve will be reality coz i dun tink it is impossible. dun u agree? so, li..let's strive for the dreams tat we want and for the idealistic life that we are hoping to get.. let's get on tis wild ride wagon n juz zooommmm away to our dreams n hopes~~ weeee~~~~ muakss!
Post a Comment