We are Happy together & many more good things to come ...
~James & Li~
.........
Life without Love is empty,
Life without Love is empty,
Love without u is cold;
I need to know you're by myside,
To always have and to hold.
I know that im not perfect,
My faults I do not hide;
If ever you're told i dont love you,
Then darling u know someone lied.
Life without you would be empty,
Like a desert parched and dry;
No sunlight to brighten my mornings,
Or moonlight in the night sky.
Yes Darling its true that i love you,
You mean the world to me;
You're the only person, for me
There will ever be!!
4 comments:
Shea li, I love you!!
Thank you writing this poem to me, to us!!
forever together we should even be , your heart and mine will connect forever, lock in our very own love world!
I love you...
Wohooo.... we're getting old!
yo..mushy mushy in front of me...*close eyes* hahahaaa..
haha, are we? nooo la...we both still young and cute la hehe...isnt it dear? You are the most beautiful girl in the world!
I love you...always
Post a Comment