Recently, I felt that I'm no longer closer to people I used to be. Somehow I felt that I'm not good enough for them. Perhaps once I was a good friend and now I am drifting away from them. I am no longer as caring or some may say, thoughtful. Sometimes when I share my worries for them, they turn to deaf ears, and rather listen to others whom they feel have "better effect" on them. In the first place, I did advice them the exact way. But how they've reacted is different, making me feel as though my word does not worth a cent. I have become invisible and no longer needed as a friend. Seriously, I don't care any bit more of those who wanted to leave me as I am. Maybe I am ignorant to anyone's feelings and problems when they seek for me. They have become the lest important people in my life. I wish they leave me and find others whom they named them as "FRIENDS".
On other note, I've also been neglecting someone dear to me. I know I've promised to come see him but I keep posponing my plans. I never thought this would be difficult for me just to see someone whom I've not seen for a year and the thought of meeting up again is more great than anything else now. There is always a reason that pull me back from something I want to do. Why am I the very least lucky? I never wanted things to be complicated, yet I am ruining something so dearly for us. I'm sorry....
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
8 comments:
dear, it dont matter who other people say about you, it is you, yourself how you want to sow other who you are! like someone say if you want to love someone, or someone love you, first you need to learn to love yourself.
dear, in one life, you might have millions of "friends" but there will be only a few who would stood beside you, support you anytime, anywhere!! and these are the friends that wont abondon you even if you do something bad, or whatever, they will forgive you!
about us dear, i know there might be certain matter that make you pull bck what you might want to do...i dont know what reason it is, but for whatever reason make sure it is something that you wont regart it...cos once you made the choice, you should just live with it, dont try to change bck, or cancel it!
alright, dont know if you understand what i m trying to say here! hehe Love you heaps dear!!
one day friend, forever friend :)
Hmm, guess i'm not the only one going thru that phrase..Cik LiLi also, ya..Yea, i noe wat u mean..TOTALLY..many times i feel im invisble. Watever i say, it just neva got thru ppl. Mayb im expecting some other kind of response frm them..but wat i gotten instead is totally unexpected where..i feel, probably i shudnt say is better...in reality, wat i need is for ppl to understand me, to listen to me..but in the end..im the one who's doing the understanding and listening..while im toking tings abt myself, ppl can juz step in n tok abt their tings instead. is does make me frust at times tinking tat im so not important...tats when i feel..i've bcome invisible.
Yea, to say to dun care such frens is easy..but then..those frens been thru wif me for so many yrs..how can i just dun care? correct not? Wat i've learnt is..one just have to adapt..if ur frens turned out to be like tat..u just got to adapt..tats wat im doing now..accepting changes..accepting the fact tat im turning invi. so tat is why i appreciate alot to those close frens who listen to me..ask me how am i and stuff and remembers me..i really really appreciate them truly..they make me feel im somebody..
Keeping in touch wif gud frens tat u havent seen quite long is kind of difficult at times..i've been thru once again..kept on promising and promising..but in the end..i din meet up..i dunno why..probably felt awkward after so long din meet..but u noe wat, i pushed myself to meet and it turns out great! we can just click once again..so, li..u shud try n meet up..juz go ahead only..dun tink much..n let the situation takes it place..mayb u will have fun during that time, ya!..
lastly..im sori for the long long comment..sori ya! remember..i'll alwiz listen to u..n im alwiz alwiz there for u...okie dokie? muaks!!
It's hard for all friends to stay close forever throughout their lives, especially when you're apart in different places or when you have not met for some time. People change over time and have different perspectives.
So you just have to take it the hard way. It's a part of growing up and growing old as well. Just remember sometimes that even though we don't contact as much as we do, we still do care, somewhere within the heart. :)
Long time friends can take advantage of friendships. I believe in this life, people can and do change from time to time, that is when we just need to move on and discover many other people in this walk of life especially now when all of us are already working. Anyways, my friends were once good friends to me, I'll never forget our good times....
Life is unpredictable. Is a journey of discovering, learning, accepting, changing, adapting, moving on and of tolerance. Each phrase that we go thru, we learn something. Is either the hard way or the easy way. Many times, I just cudn't take it tat I felt I just want to give up. But I guess, I'm strong after all. So, friends that go, just got to let them go. You can't control anything. In the meantime, appreciating is the best way possible to make you feel happy about your friends. Don't you think so? =D
i am your friend .. u know where to find me =)
hie li,
I know wat u meant about the friendz part. I'm having it here too. my old buddy, dearest to me once upon a time.. now seem to b almost like a stranger. best part, she doesnt even wanna talk bout it. heh. so yeah, we'll try to b there for them no matter what but we have to move on as well in a way or rather. It's hard but we have to. Take care :)
anyways, where do u work? where's ABF situated?
Post a Comment