
Congrats to my dear friend, Ee Mei & her hubby Jason!
May you both have a blessed marriage and grow old together!
p/s: I had a good time @ the dinner and also after-party :) Good to meet all my old schoolmates too. Reminds me how much we've grown and now witnessing one of our friend's best day.
11 comments:
hehe, you had a much fun time at the wedding, also after party, and meeting your old friend...
you must be thinking when your wedding goin be? hehe I ensure you it will be a wonderful, yet lovely wedding for us ~~
wahhh!!!! so fast wanna wedding dy?? i havent prepare the speech worr...okok, i better start tinking and start drafting wat I wanna say during ur grand wedding day! lolz..:P
James: Yes,quite nice meeting old frens from high schools. Luckily I don't see any "weirdos". She invited her really close frens :)
Haha, wedding? Not so soon lah. If I'm married, I become tai-tai already, no need to work! Kekeke..
Sonia: K.I.S.S. Sure can lah, honourary person on my grand wedding! *hugs*
married bcome taitai ah? sure not? go work go work!! dun bcome tai tai..wait u collect dust in ur home only..hahahahaa..
K.I.S.S ya? okies..i'll keep it super short then! lolz...
Hahhaha... collect dust on myself, you mean? LOL... spider-lili! jajajaja! Work from home, cannot ke? Anyways, I got lots in mind to do when I am married later!
hehe, yeah i am sure there is a lot to do when we married shea li :P hahaha first go for honey moon, second have kid, third another honey moon, forth have kid again...and the list goes on to.....
alright, maybe not too many kids, but sure we can go for a lot of honey moon dear :)
<3 Love <3
KIDS??? You want a football of them? 11 + 1, right? Lol! No, thanks. Not baby machine. Kakakaka, yessss more getaways!!! I like travelling! Wohoooo~~~!!!
Nia, mana boyfriend you? Cepat cari lah, I wanna bully your boyfriend!!! Heh heh heh :x
So, i presume each honeymoon u go is actually the main purpose is to make babies? so that, each time ur baby pops, you can tell him/her.."Dear son/daughter, do you know we 'made' you when we were in Rome/Spain/Greece/China....?"..like tat ah??? Wahahahahaha!!omg! Li..ur perut sure gonna burst! if keep on 'holidaying' and 'popping'..lolz..
Oh..work frm home eh..can can...tai tai dun work at home ma..they simply DUN work! so how la i noe u want to work at home..like me la!! i also nak..nak tulis my bestselling novels...if ever i do bcome a famous novelist la! lolz..
Carik bf ah? u carik for me la!! go HK bawak balik a nic tse lookalike! ok? then u can bully him..but not too much ok..wait he runaway frm me bcoz of u! hahahaaha...
u noe ah..tis entry is dedicated to emei..tapikan...we bombarded it wif comments tat dun relate..probably do tok a TINY BIT of marriage only..hahahahaa..
LOL! I dun wanna look like a balloon when I've babies next time! @.@
Aiya, you bf won't runaway 1 lah, your bf sure special one if you and him get together, right? He needs to accept the people around you... haha!
And... WE are enjoying life as Singles! Save the marriage last! Buahahhahaha, we are speaking "related topics" ma. Maybe Emei is going to get pregnant soon, then got kids! Become mummy! We bcome aunties :x
Yes li, plz dont balloon bila dah beranak.... balloon abit can..balloon too much dy..then susah to get bck to wat u were when u r young ler! lolz...
u tink my bf wont runaway? hard to say..one day he may be an angel..on the nex he may be a bastard..he might juz runaway wifout me knowing..during tat time..im sure heck wanna kick his ass all the way up to the moon! lolz...kidding~~~ actually..half kidding...wahahaha..
hmm..bcoming aunties..shit! i dun want to get old so fast! hahahaaha...i wanna be jie jie sonia! :P
Post a Comment