Saturday, September 15, 2007

Restless week

Helo my dear friends, fellow bloggers....

Guess its been quite sometime since I last updated my well-being. In case you need to know, I am well.

Last Saturday weekend was fabulous. I was at Monash Graduating Class 07 & Campus Opening cocktail nite at Sunway Spa & Resort Hotel. Met some of the people whom I befriended from my last meeting with them in Alumni gatherings, made more new friends, hand shakes with Prof. Richard Larkins, Monash PVC *ooo first time* and other new committee members of Monash. Welcome on board, mates! Hehehe.... Yes, I am feeling a lil nolstagia. Monash has definately reminds me of many things I've achieved and done during my years there.

After Monash event, I headed to a club nearby with my chaboh Joewiz and her friends. Funny thing was a boring nite of 4some turned out crazy after a while when the liveband got off the stage. Damn they are b**. The gal shaked her booty like there's no tomorrow. I guess she was trying to make the crowd all warmed up! :P

I'm tired already. Though it is a 9-5 job, it has been a exhausting and exciting period for me. Been in-out of office to hotel back to office, learning new responsibilites as my reporting manager is soon leaving, catching up with work piling on my desk, dealing with many different people and issues is never ending. GOD! I need a break. Ok, I'm just complaining coz I need to vent out my fatiguedness.

(*o*)v (*o*)v

I shall catch a movie after this! Oh btw, Happy MoonCake Festival, this Sunday! Eat more cakes!

7 comments:

theone said...

hehe...look likes you had a good time @ monash event...haha...looks fun I want to go hehe...

ummm, the clubbing...someone had a awsome time...hehe...let go clubbing when you come HK...

really cant wait man...so looking forward to it... :)

missironic said...

Bagus la got a fun weekend...wat i feel..its gud to be busy at work rather than doing noting, shaking legs..make u a productive person..dun u tink? hehehehe...

increadible.liz said...

you mean by working it makes us productive, isn't it? almost got the wrong idea when you say shaking legs can make you feel productive...! *tsk tsk*

missironic said...

aiyo...read properly ah li..lolz..i said it's gud to be busy at work RATHER THAN doing nothing, shaking legs.. make u a productive person..so im referring to the former..heehehe..i wrong ka constructing my sentence? lolz..:P

increadible.liz said...

i tink ur sentence so jumbled up, i felt it was not the former, but latter. it doesn't make sense. that's it.

Fifi-Jinx said...

wahh.. now correcting grammer ar? errr... if once start, it will never stop. Heheheh...

missironic said...

ooh..ok..sori abt tat then...nex time shall bcareful..hehehee...