Despite our busy days, I can't wait for my short holiday to HK in the next 2 weeks! Yes!!! Did I say 2 weeks more?? Wohooooooo, I'm gonna meet my dearest James who is far a distant yet close to heart :)
The past weeks were as usual busy and hectic after the Raya holidays. Events resume and everything is running like a bullet train! I personally think that my company is lack of manpower, which the management needs to consider hiring more people to do this crazy job. I got many to complain, but suffer in silence since its my first job and what can they do for me if I ever going to write a long letter to top? Total ignorance... all they want is for us to do our job endlessly and pay us like peanuts. Haa haa.... who else wants to complain about their work? I can see from your looks now. *lol*
Say, end year's soon and we'll be welcoming 2008! I wish for a better life next year; for me, for my family and the rest who think that their life is a misery too. Whatever it is, everything and anything can be solved with good tolerance and patience. A tree doesn't grow overnight. So, take things step by step and it will repay.
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
4 comments:
hehe, yes....just two week away...I am excited tooooo, but despite my excitement about my dear coming to HK, of cos I have to finish my exam first..
well, i feel i did ok this semester, not so good, not so bad...hehe ~~
alright, one down, three to go, good luck to me!!
Love you lots shea li
Big big hugz from me
Jamez
Nice going to hk soon..remember souvenir for me ya! *winks*
so early to make a wish for 2008, good luck. :)
2 weeks for you, 7 for me! hehe good luck with work, the weeks will fly by cos your heart's already there ;) take care n have fun.
Post a Comment