Okay, I won't mention the bad news coz whatever happened, it is to push bad luck away. Besides, I feel it's a small matter, only the hassle to go through to get everything intact.
Good news is I got 2 job interviews right after my HK trip. I am excited coz I was already planning to move on to a better job after a year in this current position. Better pay and working environment, why not take this big step? Wish me good luck as both company are well-recognized, so the chance of being hired into the company might be a little difficult. The feeling of going for interviews is like stepping out of my comfort zone which I am taking a risk of letting myself in for a change or disappointment in my life. I have wished for a better lifestyle, anyways. So I must be confident!
Yes yes yes! I'll be flying to Hong Kong this Sunday already! Sonia's in Paris, I'm sure she is enjoying herself, though she is there for work. Nia, it's my turn to go holiday! See you soon babe ~~! And I'll see you on Sunday evening, Jamesie~ Don't forget to pick me! Love ya lots~
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
5 comments:
Babe!! I'm back dy! yealo..now ur turn to berholiday in HK!! I want souvenir!!! i want HK guys! take photo n phone number..email, msn also can! wahahahaaa..muakss..gonna miss u babe~!!! *hugs&kisses*
I want everything!! woohooo~!
fifi tamak! lolz..:P
hehe, dear is back already....I know you had a good time in HK with me :P
photos should be upload soon...
photos upload soon, souvenir give to nia soon too..wow..i love lili laaaa..wahhahahahaa...muaks!
welcome bck lili san~!! *hugs&kisses*
Post a Comment