Thursday, February 14, 2008

Re: "A Brand New Year"

FULFILLMENTS. So strong & high a word to describe how much we have achieved over the months/years.

I was browzing Joewiz's entry and she penned down about this matter. I agreed to what she has to say as most of us whom just graduated recently struggle to get what we thought we will get after completing our degree overseas. We seemed to put too much effort into earning big bucks for the sake of settling bills, taking care of family finance and seriously, everything now is about money. "No money no life. Might as well die." The society is shaped to believe that money can solve anything and everything, including happiness of a person. You think so? I am beginning to believe that it does. You can do what you want with money to get your happiness. Otherwise, you may just end yourself miserable and aimless. As what Joewiz commented, we live daily without hoping for our future. Frankly, life these days is hectic and you got to really push yourself to the limit or beyond limit to feel great, happy, whatever you want you to be.

2007 was a beginning to my career and I have step into a new stage of life and I am proud I did well in my job. Family wise, I am helping out any ways I can so that we are still standing as a strong family, and my relationship with James is well till today and I thank US for holding this long :) I believe this year will be better eventhough there is prediction that this Rat year is not a good year for most of us. What I think is we should just work like any other days; taking this prediction as an advice to move along this year with cautiousness.

1 comments:

theone said...

Hehe, yeah let have a wonderful year together :)

I love you ~~