Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Chance of a lifetime

I've finally made up my mind to step out of my comfort zone and hop into a more challenging and hot job. Not something I would do really; frankly it took me quite sometime to adjust myself in my current job, bonding with my colleagues and all those situations where we all worked together to solve problems and avoid ourselves from being penalised. Don't get me wrong that I hate my job. I enjoyed working here, but as much as I would love to stay, I got to think of myself and my future.

I am going to start my new job in April and I am excited! Not only because of the salary offer they have proposed, it's the whole idea of getting into a big organisation and working with many different people and when I'm ready, I can travel outside of Malaysia for work. This is something I want to do, not just sit down at the same spot, doing the same old thing as if it was a dead end for me. Congrats to myself for this achievement for I believe I have done a tremendous hell of work without true appreciation in my current place, but I know I did my all. Well, not going to look back at it as I know there is always something ahead of me which I need to chase.

As my housemate advised recently, you know you want it, so go get it! I got it already :)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats!! Felt so happy for u, so wen gonna belanja? :P

theone said...

dear, so happy to hear that you got a new job in april...all the best...hehe...I know you always work hard...

now you are in a big company, so you can work you way up...maybe who know one day you become the boss or something...like you always say believe in yourself...show what you can do...and give it the best shot...

I will always support you, My lao po...I Love You ~~

increadible.liz said...

Kee: Thanks, you're not bad yourself, in a well-known company too. So don't leave your company so early. My future paycheck ... then we can go makan makan together :)

Jamesie: Finally, isn't it? All the complainings and bitxhing... but i think after joining the new one, it could be even more "adventurous". Thanks for supporting my decisions and sayang me till today! V. much appreciated! Love you too!

missironic said...

Me ler?? how can forget me ohh..belanja me too~!!! :P

Neway babe...it's a step everyone shud take especially like us. i feel we need to have changes - in terms of job specs - then only we can learn and grow...we need to hop while we can. or not old dy, how to hop? want to run also no energy dy..lolz...

so anyway, its great tat u r hopping to a much better company tat can serve u wif better opportunities (not to mention better paycheck. *wink*) go towards your desired future, lili san!! me will alwiz support u! muakks muakss!!

p/s: Give me time, i'll make my own move too *wink*

MistaBarista said...

u have my support all the way.. :]

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.