The increase of petrol & food price, politics mayhem, economic downs... These have caused us uncertain of what's ahead of us. We are scared, we don't know what is coming to us and the fact is nothing is going to be better now because all we want now is a security for us- to live a moderate live, nothing fancy. I sure hope the government is doing something about what is happening in the country. Noting that our PM is going to step down early next year, it is quite a panicking moment for us as if our 'fate' is in our new PM's hands now. We don't know how well he can lead the country... we really hope he can 'save' us from the troubles which we are in now.
On other matter, work is slowing down in the office. Lesser events to run as many offices don't have the budget to send employees for trainings and conferences. I am quite laid back recently, despite preparation rush towards an event. Throughout the boring times in the office, I have to do fillings and archivings and I dislike it!!! Plus, we no longer able to Facebook, YouTube ... any entertainment related via our internet Pc anymore :( sOB sOB. I have been reading online news, checking out properties in KL, reading other blogs, blogging myself, and... lets see, staring at my monitor?! Weather has been so kind to us lately; heavy falls that caused us all sick, freezes our butts in the office, ruin shoes caused by flood as you run to your carpark, oh... what else?
The months have passed so quickly that I did not realise it's going to be November already. Two more months till New Year 2009!
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
1 comments:
our politics now is beyond words. dunno what will happen to our govt.
looks like lili is like me when got noting to do at work..sien, rite? totally understand wat u mean! gambateh! :)
Post a Comment