Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Closer to year end

We are down to two more months and year 2010 welcomes us. How time flies. This year has lots of ups and downs. Economic turndown forced many companies to shut down, downsize and pay cut, people seek for new jobs to sustain their lifestyle, household wreck due to financial difficulties, people take risk to open their own business and many other issues when you shout out, there it be.

As for myself, I experienced every madness of these and find it almost unbelievable that I managed to pull myself together and hang on. This derives from self-motivation, determination and many other factors that allow me to see, learn and grow. I didn't like change. But somehow I need to adapt to change. As cliche as it may sound, we are all living in our comfort zone and wishful thinking, we can stay like this for ever.


I'm not complaining how bad my life is now. I am living in a lucky condition and pray that I will be able to keep it this way or better yet, keep improving and be happy.

I hope, year next will be better for everyone.

0 comments: