Monday, December 21, 2009

December stories

Hello my fancy readers!

It's December already. And in the next 4 days, it's Christmas!!! After a whole year of struggling from working and playing hard, it is time for everyone to take a break. Happy to know that I've accomplished and done a great job in my company and I look forward to greater learning opportunities in year next.

A summary of what happened this month....

  • My company's annual Christmas dinner @ Arabian themed
This year's crowd was smaller compared to last year, but still as fun as it is. Our Xmas dinner was Arabian themed and everyone dressed well that night. ME staffs usually dress to kill to win the attention, popularity and awards :P Anyways, we has fantastic Arabian food, entertainment and luck draws... unlucky me, got nothing. But, I had so much fun compared last year because I fell sick and has to go home early. Great job to the committee who did all the preparation for this event.
  • My youngest sister's Bachelor degree convocation
Congratulations to sister May who recently graduated from Limkokwing University with Bachelor of Arts (Interior Architecture). Sounds so bombastic eh. Well, anyone who needs her service down the road, please do call her. Believe me, her work is one of a kind.
  • Caught red-handed  
After my sister's convocation night, my family and I decided to have a simple dinner since it was already late and as usual, every roads in KL and PJ were jammed because of the long weekend break. We all came in three different cars, so we were driving along Puchong highway and I got caught by a police patrol for talking on my mobile while driving! So much negotiations and finally... they let me off hook because I am a Malaccan who got lost. What a story cover.
  • Elder sister is home!
Sister Fern is back home for a month and to attend sister May's convocation. To my surprise, she has gone so much thinner since I last saw her during CNY early this year. Looks like her workout regime is working for her. I may need to copy her recipe. Heh heh heh....


Photo mosaics will follow up after this as I've yet to compile for this blog.

3 comments:

missironic said...

Congratulations May!! Welcome back home ta jie!! Merry Christmas ah Li!!! Hmm.. wat else do I miss? Hmm...

increadible.liz said...

LOL... Sonia, are you singing? Sounds like... Hehehe...

missironic said...

No ler.. still cant sing.. Voice havent 100% came back yet... Im just wishing to all of you! Hahaha..