It has been a busy yet exciting start of the year as many projects were assigned and completed within the short span of time. I am glad it ran well though there may be some hiccups along the way.
At the same time, I wish my sister the best of luck in her new job after graduated in one of the top design university here!
As for me, work is fine, my parents are doing good in Melaka while the idea of moving into another level in life and relationship seems a little fussy and uncertain because there is no guarantee that I can be happy with what is planned ahead. Let's not put too much hope and excitement unless I am sure that is the right thing to do.
Food for thought:
Be smart in making decision because it can affect the way you live your life.
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
1 comments:
plan it la... is a direction... things come with sudden, that is exciting life and challenge :) something good but something bad unhappy and of course there are many happy... enjoy the tiger year~ ^^V
Post a Comment