Little I know about life, nevertheless it has so much impact on me.
I dislike how it is now, but continue to fight and live with it simply because I want to be a strong person in this battle. Staying optimist helps much to make me realize life is too short to bother petty stuff. Even it is a big matter, what can you do? Admit it's wrong and move forward. Of course, you learn and improve yourself. Repeating the same mistake is a disaster as once bitten twice shy!
Some updates from my side.
CONGRATULATIONS to my dear chaboh, Melissa who got engaged to also my dear friend, Tubby! Yay, they are finally getting married. Very happy for you both :) As for my other chabohs, Len & Looloo, let's save up for Mel & Tubs wedding. We gotta get our asses to Melbourne!!! Well, unless they are coming back to Singapore/Malaysia to have their 2nd reception :P
After so many thoughts and calculations on running a business, finally dear & I are down to one. I am making own jeweleries and already have my basic tools to accompany me. Not many people in Malaysia actually does own jeweleries from home simply because many shops and mall sell jeweleries and they are as beautiful as you do your own. But, the fact that you can actually customize your jeweleries, that becomes a value added. Anyways, I have yet to decide what kind of jeweleries I want to concentrate. Perhaps I should learn every types and will know where to head from there. I am still searching a good and cheap place where I can buy in bulks for the little things. If you have any ideas or thoughts on this, do drop me a message :)
Gosh, I am turning 26 next week! How time flies. I sure hope this year is better than last. I definitely look forward to good things ahead.... :)
Alritey all, have a fun week ahead and I shall pen down more whenever I get the chance. Work has taken a toll on me these days. Take care!
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
1 comments:
now i noe wat the kit for dy.. Hehehe.. best of luck in the business...
Post a Comment