
MONASH UNIVERSITY GIPPSLAND STUDENT UNION ACHIEVEMENT AWARD NIGHT 2005
Wayne,Nonie and I
My 2 best working buddies in ISA board 2005.
(l-r: Wayne,Christian,Nonie,
Yean Ee (President 2005), me and Bob
It was Friday night and most of us had our toughest week as exam commences. Nevertheless, we offered some of our time to attend the MUGSU award night to celebrate achievement throughout 2005. It was mostly volunteer work done by students who wanted to experience studying in Monash more than just going to lectures and tutorials. Indeed, the only best time to spend time in this secluded area is to get yourself involved in extra curricular activities. It was a challenging year for me as I was involved in ISA publication. I thought a few times to quitearly this semester... but was encouraged by many of my close friends to continue my task as I gave my pledge to ISA during the last election. So I did. I completed my work late this month and was proud of what I've done for ISA. The best thing was my hard work was paid off when I received the Achievement Award from MUGSU and not forgetting ISA for some special "gold" shopping tokens. *cheeeese* Thank you ISA and MUGSU for giving me this special opportunity to be part of the uni. Although I'll be in this campus for a while more and quitted ISA, I'll always be aware of the uni happenings and continue to experience Monash till I leave this place. *cheerrrs*

0 comments:
Post a Comment