Saturday, October 01, 2005

trying hard to move along the line

Sometimes you just wished you could fly over to the place you want to be in now. Stress, loneliness, got-nothing-to-do, etc... really there's no better place than home. In about 2 months plus, I'll be flying home... Yet, I feel as though time is dragging my work. At times you feel that when you're struggling, work never seemed to finish! When you want more time for fun, time seems to be passing so quickly. *nodds her head*

Almost done with one of my disastrous assignment which worth 50%. At least I'm not going nuts as compared to my previous assignment, which "killed" me totally! Communication units are paper killers! If anyone survived, either they merely scrap through or really a high scorer. Then again, when comes to studying, nothing is easy, ey? I know... I'm not really complaining! I'm just... whinging! Hmm.. same right? *lol* 1 more month.. till I end all my hard time in uni for 2005. *prays*

0 comments: