When I first got the information that Sports & Outdoor Rec loan sports gear and equippments, I was all excited and told my housemate about it. Then we decided to rent mountain bikes from the SOR. On Wednesday morning, I went to the SOR office and requested for the bikes. Unfortunately, there was only a bike but I borrowed it anyway. Back at home, my housemate mentioned that we should go for a picnic during the weekend as an activity. After all, exam's approaching soon and there would not be anymore time for all of us to spend time together. Oh yeaa... my housemates and I are close! Practically doing everything together... *maybe not* But again, we understand each other and that makes that a perfect household. Don't you think so?
Sunday arrived... one problem! It was raining on and off! How annoying was that? Nevertheless, we still prepared food and drinks for the picnic. My housemates and I were hoping that the rain would stop and sun would come up. It did, but not for long... it rained again when we were on our way to the lake nearby our uni. We felt disappointed... and the worst thing was we were all WET! Since it was destined to be a wet day, we headed home and had "our version of picnic" in the lounge. It was fun when we thought all over, how silly and excited we were till we wanted to go all the way to the lake to have our picnic. Yess.. how silly! We definately had a good time under the roof too... =)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment