Friday, October 06, 2006

Commentary

A bunch of us decided to catch a chic flick last night... poor thing the guys..(gaga). Bought 5 tix from online booking (so convenient). Thought we would have dinner at home, but no one has much food left, so decided to eat out. I felt like having KFC. So everyone followed my wish (hehe~) and Dad Longy drove us all there! Now, KFC is offering new meal deals called "new work" zinger or original. Looks pretty good on the menu.... I was trying hard to read the menu coz I have "bad" eye sight. So I placed the wrong order! Instead I got just the normal zinger meal. *sobs* Anyway, all of us had a good meal there before proceeding to the cinema. Afterwards, we were at the cinema. Got our tix, bought some chocotops and headed for the movie.


The Devil Wears Prada
3/5 stars

Personally, I like the movie! I don't think its like any typical chic flicks. It has some moral values and other messages that this movie is trying to emphasize to its audiences.

I believe, if you want to pursue something you like, you should go ahead and not step back. And sometimes, you got to turn your back to your own people, to pursue your dreams. I don't think there's any harm in chasing after your dream.. or at least, a job that gives you good life. Seriously, why not? Although at the beginning you may not like the job that you've taken and slowly developed an interest in it, it is not necessary for you to step back because of people saying things about "how much you've changed" and those cliche statements that people would say when good things happen in your life! Always take your events in your life as a challenge that can improve your living. It is too bad if someone misses their one golden opportunity :)

0 comments: