Sunday, October 15, 2006

Quick-minded

Guys are guys. From last time, today or in the future. Why is it that guys can move on easily and not worry as much as gals would? I'm quite puzzled with the way my guyfriends reaction to some issues, especially when it comes to relationships. For instance, a guy likes a girl and he tries to win her heart in all sorts of way, even sometimes forgets his dignity, just to prove to the girl he really wants to be with her and love her. The girl on the other hand, has no response to what he has done for her. In fact, she avoids him. The guy gets upset (pretty badly). Hardly a few days, he is fine. He moves on (that's fine), but to fall for another gal right after. Another example, if a guy's girlfriend disappears out of nowhere, and the longest he would search or rather the word "give up" is within 1/2 year! Guys really can move on quicker than I thought they would not. I suppose life's short and some of these guys would prefer not to think so much of its consequences, rather enjoy and die happy. For us girls, I think loyalty is what makes us who we are :)

5 comments:

theone said...

shea li...quite a interesting post there!! I suppose depends on the guy, how much they like the girl, if a girl really like the girl, it will take a while for him to forget and chase after another one!! or should i say they will forget when they find a new target!! of cos for me I have the perfect girl with me now!! although we did had some hard time together, but is over now!! i hope this will last...Love ya shea li!!

increadible.liz said...

errr... don't quite get what you mean here. and "girl likes girl"... isn't that lesbian relationship? oh well, if that's the case, i've got nothing else more to comment. Mind you, no one is perfect and people often have their hard times as life moves on.

theone said...

hahaha...i did a typo there..suppose to be if a guy like a girl...not if a girl like a girl...think i am blur when i wrote this..guess must be missing you so much until like that..hahaha...anyway i agreed with u, no one is perfect, but to me you're one...you're a very special girl, whenever i see u there is always something that would make me so happy to see u.

well, cant explain why but I really want to be with you for now and the future!! Love ya

Juz MeL said...

Damnz.. *mel slaps head* I'm jealous, can you two quit being mushy over here.. :P

Anonymous said...

i agree with lili... guys intends to move on very fast than gals. sometimes when we want to forget him, we tend to think of him more. we gals, have to force ourselves. i'm kinda jealous of guys sometimes. they have the strong will rather than we gals are weak in emotions. sigh... i'm now going thru it and it really hurts. always wonder what the guy have been going thru. sob sob~!