Felt as though the last 12 weeks was cramped in a month! Now BIG stress is ahead of us, for students who will be sitting for their exam next week onwards. Uni is quiet, most students are at most probably in the library or else stuck in their own personal space... away from noisy crowds. Everything moves either accendingly or decendingly. For instance, social gathering is not a scene at the moment and picking up revision is needed & it has to be quick yet understandable before one enters the exam hall. I feel that everything I do is slow and blurry, except my studies. I feel as though I am in another world. My head is here, but body is somewhere else. *lol* It's supposed to be the other way round, right? I don't even know what I am saying now. How pathetic. I guess I think too much or maybe I'm not feeling healthy coz I don't really exercise (besides walking back & forth to uni). And..... talk about exercise, I seriously need to watch my diet. I want to look and feel good, for myself. Can't stand the way I'm being "unhealthy"... as most people say, you tend to look older than you are coz you stress out for no apparent reasons.
Okay... I have a few ideas in my mind now.
Firstly, I will continue my consistent revision for exam.
Secondly, I need to do some indoor exercise.
Thirdly, I ought to eat healthy... which means, eat less too.
Forthly, I should stop complaining unnecessary.
Fifthly.... the list will add on..
:) :) :)
All the best to my friends in FINALS.... and for those who'll be graduating this year, give your all for the verrrry final one ...
Till then, aloha~
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
1 comments:
Shea li...when the exam is finish...we can whatever we want...hahaha...but until then i must study hard for this final exam for this semester, because this will detemine my future whether i will coming back or not!! anyway but no matter what you will always be my side right? btw you got one exam too, but dont stress yourself too much, you have done this b4, and you can make it beter this time!!
well, for the exercise part, guess we have to find some ways to exercise ourselves without going in and out wasting time!! hahaha...
anyway I know you can do it dear, I have faith in you!! Love you!!
wonder why you put "Aloha"...haha is it because we watched "50 first date" yesterday night?? haha...must be!! cos I remember this line...It mean "Goodbye" in some language!!
Post a Comment