My family has just gone home to Malaysia & its time for me to settle some important stuffs which I "ignored" for almost 2 weeks. Felt a bit miserable last couple of days as I was comtemplating whether to stay in Melbourne still or go home. Now that I understood certain matters that is happening, I should know my decision by now. My family has been supportive all this while, even before my dad sat in the taxi last Friday, he asked me not to worry so much & would see how things go when he gets back to Malaysia to figure out some solutions. Nevertheless, I am selfish to make my parents "plan" out my future when I am clear of what I need to do to have a good life.
Frankly everywhere in the world is not safe now. If PR guarantees me to life longer, I wouldn't mind. The fact is not as simple as it is. From what I see, staying anywhere in this world is the same despite the money currency that is always the PROBLEM. Being a fresh grad is not a new status. I have to work another step higher to make this qualification worthwhile. I need to collect expreriences and prove to myself & everyone else that nothing is impossible to achieve unless you want to slack. So here it is... time for some actions.
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment