Saturday, December 09, 2006

Environment issue

Argh... it is so HAZY in Melbourne coz of the abundant bush fire! Looks like not only Malaysia and Singapore are in haze hazard, it happens all around the world now. The world is changing. By the time we know how much time is left for us to live, perhaps too late. So people, save the environment! In any ways you possible can... starting with RECYCLING! :)

I think before I step out of my sis apartment, I have to think twice. Rather be inside than walk outside with such bad air. Gosh. Tomorrow would be another hazy day as predicted. Dry and smokey. I hope it will be ok on Monday.

1 comments:

theone said...

Haha, dear...then you better wear mask before u step out the house...haha city is always like that one...well HK as well..that why I am still sick...but got better now...at least dont have so much running nose!!