Happy.Excited.Sad.Uncertain.Lonely.Pathetic.Guilty.
It's been quite awkward recently resting at home all the time when I don't have to go to uni anymore, besides settling some things with the Student Services. Have been doing nothing much but lazing and online most time in eBay and job hunting. *sigh* Since I've decided to move back to Malaysia for good, I've started packing my things into boxes so that I can ship back and get them by the time I get home early next year. Hell alot of things! Yes, yes I am donating and selling most of them.
Now the best part is that I'm attending my graduation ceremony next week and I sure am excited and happy that I've made this far in life, of course making my family proud of me, especially my Papa and Ma. Well, I'm not intending to study any further at the moment. So this is my first degree scroll I will receive! :)
The saddest part is leaving this place I've lived for almost 3 years where I've made some good friends and gain knowledge that no one back home gets. I've enjoyed my life here though there were ups and downs and some have affected me abundantly. That's life, most people would say. I'm glad I've walked on this path and not regretting every step I made. I thank my parents and God for my existence here and glad everything is finally over & it is time to move on to a new phase of life.
Sometimes, I'm worried for myself. It seems that I don't know how to take care of myself. Often I disappoint myself and others. I know how it feels to be in someone else's shoes too. Perhaps I'm thinking too much. Perhaps the reason I'm typing all these emotional feelings now is because I'm still hung over from last night's drinking session.
I am such a weird, unexpected individual.
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
2 comments:
but we still love you....*huggles*
-len-
hey li...so ur finally coming back?? really miss u lots here. When is the last time we met? I can hardly recall. Miss the old times too..Anyway Happy graduation, gal!
*Elaine*
Post a Comment