Joewiz & I were fashionably late for the bash....! Howwwwever.... Yes, this is the best part I must tell you guys who did not attend.. *sob sob I hear?* My short time there was awesome, really. I couldn't believe that local bands can sing and perform well too. *shame on you lili* There were a couple of bands which I know but never heard of their performance before, except Jason Lo... Yes, he is goooood. And Pop Shuvit, god! They are sooo like... Green Day! But Joewiz & I reckoned Green Day is obviously D Rockers of all! Right, cha boh? Ah, Hotlink was Hitz.Fm's proud supporter. So you can literally see Hotlink stuffs all spreaded at the Dataran Carpark. Balloons, posters, those fan-supporter item (use to wave at your fav band..bwahahahhaa, each of us had two on both hands)... and many other cool stuffs which me and cha boh did not have access to... DAMN. Anyway, my dear cha boh was so "gatal", went to take picture with RJ Ian from Hitz.Fm... short guy, but good looking! No wonder lah.... I hope she posts those pictures taken on her site soon :)
HITZ.FM, always rock!!! Keep up the good job!
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment