Thursday, April 12, 2007

moNAY moNAY moNAY!

Being in this job I'm pursuing now gives me the opportunity to expand my working horizon, not only in term of coping with the amount of paperwork in the office, but also knowing highly regarded people in this society which could help me get into something I wished I could have gotten into at the first time I seek for job. No one gets what they want in their first, well some do, lucky them but I'm saying the majority. We always start off working in a field which doesn't interest you or you're looking for a more in detailed position.

I was reading a short chapter in a book recommended by my client which goes like this "Be happy & rich, without education?" I ask you, do you think you can be happy & rich without having any sort of achievement in terms of education per se? Realistically, no. Some people will say, why not? Anyway the chapter I read convey a very sensible meaning to society today or then too I can say, which supports education as a stepping stone to anything in this world. Even happiness. If you're educated, you can get a good job, earn well (so you are rich) and be happy. Otherwise, do you think you'll be happy? Many say, $$$ is everything, realistically yet again.

My point is, like it or not, we still need to work and wished we will earn our big bucks soon. Bwahahahaha... Ok, I am mad. Working ma... distressing now.

4 comments:

theone said...

Dear, a very interesting post here...I totally agree with you. You can really be rich without education, unless you were born in a rich family etc....

My point is no matter what you do now, be good at it, do your best in it, cos no matter what the result in the end, you will enjoy the process of it!

hahaha, distressing is it? love you so much dear, listening to me...miss u...

Fifi-Jinx said...

babe.. u r 1 day ahead than me.. even in m'sia.. hahahaha.. how can this be? today is wednesday @ 6.39pm and ur blog is on thursday. Oh my God!

increadible.liz said...

Fifi:
heheh... decide to blog earlier ma... whahahhaha.. something in my mind so I share lah....

Fifi-Jinx said...

babe... u mean 1 day ahead? u mean later not earlier rite? blur blur...