Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Rumors

I come to know that next week's not safe to be on the street in KL coz there will be a riot on Sept 16. It made me wonder, why Sept 16 and what is the riot all about?

Blame on my bad history during high school. Well, at least I passed the paper. So, Sept 16 is the formation of Malaysia. What these 'crazy rioters' want is to make Sept 16 an official Public Holiday for PKR. I still don't get it. Another rumor is that Barisan Nasional members will be joining PKR. What will happen if each and every member move out of Barisan and join the opposition? Gosh, I don't know this is going to be good or bad coz from what we can see now, nothing seems to be good at all.

Let us all clear our mind and be open to what is coming. No matter what we need to stay strong as citizens who are living in this country regardless of race and religion. We cannot listen to stories which are untrue because it will only jeoperdise what most of us have been fighting for decades to stay 'peaceful' here.

2 comments:

missironic said...

be careful li~!!! we all shud b, during that day..

unfortunately li, not all of us are as simple minded as us.. they dun retort to just the word "peaceful". they are fighting for something more. sighs...

anthraxxxx said...

I don't know about the streets of KL but Penang could be a possible target. When MPs of BN start to defect, the ruling coalition will crumble because they need the numbers to form a government. In order words, UMNO will lose their power to rule should BN MPs defect. A cornered animal is the most of dangerous of all as they are full of surprises, hence they will do whatever it takes to cling on power (ie:- starting a riot). May 13 1969 is a good example. But I believe most Malaysians are more matured now compared to 40 years ago.