Monday, September 08, 2008

When the boss is away...

we are so casual at work.... It's not like we are inefficient, we are doing our work according to our pace. Anyways, I have no event to run this month... and I am already feeling dull. Despite a pile of payments to be made to vendors, I am lazing around and trying to create work for myself - doing way advance preparation for next month. Wake up, SHEA LI!!!

My weekend was usual; expected it to be longer so I can have a good sleep. When I wish for a long rest, I usually take up 6 hours of sleep max during the weekend. How pathetic. My Saturday night in Seremban was supposed to be my ultimate plan for the weekend. I attended my ex-colleague's engagement in an Indian temple. The Indian temple is situated not far away from the Seremban toll, I suspected Seremban isn't that BIG afterall. The whole ceremony took about 1 1/2 hours. It was my first time witnessing an Indian engagement, so I was amazed with the ritual performed. The temple was decorated simply beautiful and the both couples were handsome. All of us wish them congratulations and look forward to their wedding next year! This engagement caught some of us thinking... When is ours?

Have a great week ahead!

3 comments:

missironic said...

patutla lepak only..boss not in!! yeah, i'll lepak too when my boss not in..well, more lepak-ing to be exact! lolz..

so, u were thinking when going to ur engagement ah? hmmm...*trying to see the crystal ball for ur answer!* kakakaka.. =P

increadible.liz said...

Shuuu!! Want me to get fired is it?
LOL.

Not me. My other ex-colleagues who attended the engagement that night. She must be waiting for her fiance to propose to her very soon!! WOhooo... more weddings coming up next year! A hole in my pocket =.=

And for the rest of us, we are waiting for our Mr. Right! Agree, Nia? :P

missironic said...

oohh..ur colleague...tot is lili! hahaaha..yes li..waiting for mr right to live in wif! wahahahaa.. =P