Some incidents may have shaken my life recently, and I am glad months have passed so quickly that I've forgotten what is it like to feel sad and frustrated. Although I know some things that happened cannot be fixed, at least I know I have tried my best to make the best out of it. People always say... 'Sometimes some matters are best forgotten'. I don't feel proud for what had happened to me and I don't see why the other should act so naive and childish over a matter that ended terribly and no proper justifications. It is as if I was being played out big time or was I being innocent in the picture all the while? I do not like to play this role and giving in with a big heart. I too have feelings to be taken care of.
On the other hand, I am very happy that I've found someone who can take good care of me and be with me throughout the good and bad times. I am not asking a lot, coz I know myself am not perfect and still learning in this life. Frankly, these few months I've learnt much about staying real and not to hope too much of what will happen at the end of the road. Yes, the road is long and perhaps whindy, and I won't be passing the road alone this time. It is always nice to have your good friends and that someone special to be around coz they play a significant role in our lives and determine who we are at the end of the day. Although I have a handful friends, these people have made my days so wonderful and exciting! This is when I'll say, 'Thank God for what I have now'.
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
1 comments:
who did wrong, who doesn't? no one. But you should not regret what you have done and keep it in a record, if you want to prove that your decisions are correct. Don't look back but you need to looking forward the way you are going to. Past can't change future, but now can. one of the happiness method is ignore all the unhappy memory and not important stuffs, keep life going in your style. cheers my friend :)
Post a Comment