Thursday, November 20, 2008

finally... and can't wait!

Yes... 1 down and another to go next Monday & Tuesday and I'm done with this year's event organising for Singapore/Jakarta region. Apparently all of us are switching regions next year and I'll be coordinating North regions from Feb 09. Definately I'm going to miss working with my suppliers and hostess in Singapore/Jakarta over 8 months coz we have close working relationship. I won't improve myself if I don't start doing other region, do I? Lets see how it goes next year!

The next roaring event is our company's Christmas party! on 12 Dec. Some of you may ponder, Why so early? Isn't Xmas on 25th? Our company's Directors are all going on a long leave soon after the 2nd week of Dec, that's why! According to some of my colleagues, the Christmas party spells DISASTER of the year coz well... you must join ME to know how the staffs party when comes to End-month drinks... etc - They go ALL THE WAY! You know what I mean.
On the other hand, some of us are new to the company and feel quite excited to go for the Xmas Party, in fact, most of the newbies will be going! I, myself am looking for a suitable dress to wear on that day, seems so difficult to choose what's in front of me @.@ I reckon, that special dress will appear upon my eyes... SOON! Our theme this year is.... *drum roll*

Nice poster, right? Designed by our... design team I think? Anyway, only ME staffs are invited to this event, so don't simply appear in front of the function room after seeing this poster ok? *lol*

I have not decided where to go this year, though last year I spent quite a fair bit on my air tickets to Hong Kong. Perhaps this year would be no overseas trips since my passport has expired as well. I should be renewing it soon as I'll continue to travel for my events next year. Say, maybe I should travel local. Any suggestion places to visit, since the whether is not-so-good and so does the pocket? :)
One last thing before I end this entry.... I miss you so much cutiee!!! Faster come home!!!

6 comments:

missironic said...

Tak tahan..sampai sini pun dia mou cakap rindu cutie. LOL! anyway...go genting la li..or cameron..or pulau tikus, ketam? hahaahha.... yes la..u will find ur dream dress with the help of a fairy godmother! *winkadooo~~* Ok, that's my wand making noisy sound! LOL!

anyway...next year, time to say more of sawadika!!! hahahaha..gud luck for nex yr! btw, ur poster also kenot see the venue, how to crash the party la? aiseh! :P

increadible.liz said...

Aiya, since day 1 already tak bleh tahan tgk cutie.. apa lagi, sudah lama tak jumpa oh??

Thank YOU fairygodmama! Better gimme my dress soon!!! If not... i cubit your ne-ne. Haha.

Crash the party if you... dare! Use glass magnifier to detect the venue loh...

missironic said...

Li...I CLOSE EYES!! hahaha.... wei, dun simply cubit la...mendera wei! notti lili! hahahaha.... wahseh, wanna crash also have to use magnifier glass...dun want la..malas! hahahaha....

Lynn said...

apa ni, ne ne also wana cubit? oklar nia wan nice to cubit. i saw the venue: PARKROYAL!

increadible.liz said...

Kee: Aiyo... your eyesight so keng..

missironic said...

oi! my ne ne kenot simply cubit ok! omg! molester siot! hahahaa..u saw park royal? i cant see anything! sah! eyesight got problem! kakakaka.. :P