And I am not referring to McDonalds ok.
With good time and efforts, at very last I got my dress and it's a Toga Pink Dress. The thing I like most about the dress is the waist design which looks like a tuxedo waist belt. Apparently, the dress was made of Japan's technology that requires me to put on the dress in a certain way so I don't spoil it after a wear. I swear to god if I tore the dress I will hit myself to the ground! What's missing now is a Super Black-High-Heel and a cute clutch bag to accompany my hot dress. *lol* Still looking for a 'Cinderella' heels, another good luck needed.
In the office....
We are on a 'Secret Santa' game and it starts today till our Xmas dinner on Dec 12. How the game works? Every individual in the office is supposedly the Secret Santa to a person we've picked from the Santa's hat (already picked on Monday) and we need to treat this selected person really good and only to reveal ourselves at the Xmas dinner. Sounds so much like back in high school whereby we had admirers sending gifts through friends's friend, except now that it doesn't seem right doing it coz it's quite a corky act. For the sake of being in the game, we all shall play our roles - a good Santa. I picked a name from Marketing dept and know nothing about this person plus not knowing the gender makes me even more curious. However, I reckon this person is a girl. You know guys, I am not really a thinker of all these gifts thingy, so if you guys can assist me, please do! I am running out of idea on what to get, plus a stranger, I think I rather be a Bunny girl and start distributing candies to everyone in the office *winks*
The good news is....
Cutie is back from the proclaimed jungle somewhere no man ever survived but only him. HAHA.. ok lah, a little too exaggerating! Glad to have you home now... with a new friend :D
Can't wait for December holidays coz there are quite a number of PH next month, well though ME has declared a week break, that is when most of the PH falls on. *bleh*
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!
I don't know why I say this in Malaysia o.O!
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
10 comments:
Fairy godmother helped with the dress dy. heels, kaotim ownself! kakakaka..probably u need a prince to look for u! kan u said "cinderella" heels. So, when u going to kiss a frog? :P
Hmm, give wat ah...li, go to the seaside, collect some shells and give to him/her...ok tak? hahahaa..ok, crappy idea. shall update u when i got some ideas la!
PH is public hols eh? i tot was is PH. hahahaa.. i hope i got long hols to..wif God's will, I will have. *cross my fingers!* :)
Oh ya..forgot to add..i'm going to culik ur new fren!! hahaahhaa.. :P
siapa mao culik? Mo mati ka?
O.O Not me!!! Look at her!
First ting first..APA PUNYA NAMA TU?? ROSHANN?? *shakes head*
Yeah, I mau culik the new fren! Fair ma.. lili also got intention to culik my zebra... now my turn la! BLUEKS!!! =P
ta te, you seems to have a problem with Roshann eh? It's cool ok. :P
Gosh... if you're dr roshann, and sonia has become ta te, i am ali-babe then :D:D
ta te no longer exist! and roshann still not cool to me..blueks! kakakaa.. :P
sonia, look at my profile picture and tell me again, am i cool?
hahaha!
*vomits* hahahaha.... Alright ada TINY BIT cool abt the pic....TAPI nama the secocok, dude! kakakaka.. :P
Post a Comment